How to Become Member of FOPSCo?
- A Filipino citizen
- At least 18 years old
- With capacity to contract
- Within the common bond and field of membership
- Must be an Online Professional, Aspiring Freelancer who graduated from any DICT or any online freelancing course. (If MSME – Associate Member only)
Fill up the application form
Watch the Pre-Membership Seminar video
Pay the registration fee
|Membership Fee||P1,000 (lifetime)|
|Share Capital ( minimum of 10 shares @P100/share)||P1,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of membership does FOPSCo have?
- Regular Members – Currently providing services online – Fully Paid their membership
- Associate Members (Freelancers) – Aspiring online service providers/recent graduates of any online courses – Not yet Fully Paid on their membership Fee and required share capital – Can become regular members once they work online and paid in full their membership fee and required share capital
- Associate Members (Freelancers) – Currently own a business that sells any product online – Small and medium-scale entrepreneurs who want to have an online presence – NO provision to become regular members
What is the expected for the member and their responsibilities?
Every member shall have the following duties:
- Pay the installment of his/her share capital subscription as it falls due and to participate in the capital build-up and savings mobilization activities of the Cooperative;
- Patronize the Cooperative’s business(es) and services;
- Participate in the membership education programs;
- Attend and participate in the deliberation of all matters taken during general assembly meetings; This will be the basis of project assignment. Observe and obey all lawful orders, decisions, rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors and the general assembly; and
- Promote the purposes and goals of the Cooperative, the success of its business, the welfare of its members and the cooperative movement in general.