How to Become Member of FOPSCo?
- A Filipino citizen
- At least 18 years old
- With capacity to contract
- Within the common bond and field of membership
- Must be an Online Professional, Aspiring Freelancer who graduated from any DICT or any online freelancing course. (If MSME and relatives of regular member- Associate Member only)
Fill up the application form
Watch the Pre-membership Education Seminar (PMES) video
Participate in the planned Capital Share and Subscription requirement of at least 50 shares
|Share Capital ( minimum of 15 shares @P100/share)P1,500||P1,500|
Subscribed Capital (minimum of 35 shares @P100/share)
(note:payable in 24 months)
Join our Q&A every Monday at 7PM
Fill up and submit the membership subscription agreement
Pay the registration fee and initial share capital
|Membership Fee||P1,500 (lifetime)|
Share Capital ( minimum of 15 shares @P100/share)
(note: remaining subscribed capital to pay within 24 months)
Email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for BODs approval of your application
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of membership does FOPSCo have?
- Regular Members (Online Professionals) – have complied with all the membership requirements and are entitled to all the rights and privileges of membership.
- Associate Members (MSMEs or Family members and relatives of regular members) – have complied with all the membership requirements and are entitled only to limited rights and privileges of membership. No voting rights.
What is the expected for the member and their responsibilities?
Every member shall have the following duties:
- Pay the installment of his/her share capital subscription as it falls due and to participate in the capital build-up and savings mobilization activities of the Cooperative;
- Patronize the Cooperative’s business(es) and services;
- Participate in the membership education programs;
- Attend and participate in the deliberation of all matters taken during general assembly meetings; This will be the basis of project assignment. Observe and obey all lawful orders, decisions, rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors and the general assembly; and
- Promote the purposes and goals of the Cooperative, the success of its business, the welfare of its members and the cooperative movement in general.